Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Personal Reflection By Sarina Peters

To start off with, I really thought this project was okay, but I really didn’t like our topic which was “Ethnic Cleansing “in the former Yugoslavia.

I think this topic was a little challenging because there wasn’t a lot of research on his topic and we such time. I really didn’t know any other type of websites to look up so I had to stick with one website.

I felt really bad when the Muslims were being tortured by the Serbian Military. These Muslims were considered “sub-human” and were forced out there homes to either work some where in a death camp with their children.

These Muslims got their rights taken away from them and some were even killed for that; even little babies were killed that. I think it’s unfair for them to have to live the way they ended up living because of an immature rule.

No comments: